Let the Kanga do the work
Did you know that Kanga Loaders could be used to mix concrete? Or that they are experts at turf cutting? In fact with over 60 attachments available there isn’t much a Kanga Loader can’t do! Don’t just take out word for it; check out our top five Kanga videos to see Kanga’s and their varied attachments in action!
1. Estate Management: This short film shows how Kanga Loaders can be utilised within estate management. See attachments such as the cultivator, turf cutter, 4 in 1 bucket, grapple fork, post-hole borer and even a log splitter in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zci0lR0O9ho
2. Stable Management: Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX7ObzT3N3c to see how useful and labour-saving a Kanga Loader can be within stable management. As well as capable of easily transporting material with its 4 in 1 bucket, the Kanga can be used to sweep, plant trees and prepare ground works.
3. The 4 in 1 bucket attachment: Kanga’s 4 in 1 bucket attachment is a great addition to any site or facility. Not only can it be used for carrying material, it can be used for backfilling and pulling posts or tree stumps. See it in action at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaD9c5pXr58
4. Irrigation Applications: When an area needs effective irrigation, the Kanga Loader is an essential piece of equipment. View http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzi9yrBsew8 to see how easily the Kanga undertakes a range of irrigation tasks using attachments such as a turf cutter, trencher and backfill blade.
5. Fencing Applications: See just how incredibly versatile and practical a Kanga can be by taking a look at:http://youtu.be/7MYJUZ23DQ0, this short film shows a Kanga Loader undertaking almost every aspect of a fencing project, from creating post holes to mixing concrete!
Another great advantage of a Kanga Loader is how easy to manoeuvre and control they are, requiring only one person to operate it and therefore saving labour costs and time. If you would like to find out more about Kanga Loaders and how they can help your business, call the team on 0845 260 4800.
Work smarter, not harder.........let the Kanga do the work!